70Liverpool Cricket Club takes the protection of the data we hold about you as a member seriously and are committed to respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we may use and protect the personal data we obtain about you and your rights in respect of your personal data.
Names of data controller
Liverpool Cricket Club
- Categories of personal data we collect • Name
- • Date of birth
- • Contact details of your parent of guardian
- • Contact details of the young player if you are over 16
- • Your participation confirmation
- • Your video/photography preference
- • Your membership declaration and signature • Emergency contact details information
- • Sporting experience information
- • Disability information
- • Medical information
Our sources of the personal data
- We obtain personal data from: • The parent/legal guardian registering a child to join the club
- • The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB)
- • Leagues (where relevant)
- • County Boards (where relevant)
- • Club coaches / leaders
- •Medical practitioners
Automated decisions we may take
The Club will not take any automated decisions about you.
- Purposes for which we process personal data The Club will process the personal data for: • Administering your application for membership of the Club
- • Administering bookings and attendance at sessions • Dealing with medical needs/specific requirements
- • Supporting the delivery of cricket sessions
- • Training and competition entry
- • Reporting of participation and any incidents and of figures and trends (including equality and inclusion information)
- • Quality and improvement monitoring
Who we will disclose your personal data to
For members under the age of 16 the parent of guardian’s information will be shared, on reaching 16 the players personal data may also be shared so:
- Leagues where you have been nominated for / agree to play for a League
- • The ECB where you are registered for or express an interest in an ECB programme
- • The County Cricket Board that supports the local Cricket Club whose programmes you have registered for
- • Coaches and junior co-ordinators for administrating training sessions
- • Volunteers who work at cricket clubs/venues to support the delivery of sessions.
- •The County Cricket Board that supports the local Cricket Club whose programmes you have registered for
- Legal basis for processing your personal data The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is: • for administration and programme delivery: that it is necessary to fulfil the contract that you are going to enter into or have entered into with us
- • for dealing with medical needs: that you have given your explicit consent or in the child’s vital interests.
- • in all other cases: that it is necessary for our legitimate interests which are to build a programme to encourage participation in cricket and does not prejudice or harm rights and freedoms of parents / guardians or the children that join the programme.
Your right to withdraw consent Where you have given your consent to any processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you do, it will not affect the lawfulness of any processing for which we had consent prior to your withdrawing it.
Location of your personal data
The Club will keep your personal data within the European Economic Area.
How long we will keep your personal data for
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is reasonable and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We shall retain your personal data for such time as you are registered with Liverpool Cricket Club] as a member.
2 years after you cease to be a member of Liverpool Cricket Club or play an active part in Liverpool Cricket Club , we shall delete your data excepting that needed to keep historical scorecard and statistical records
Your rights in respect of your personal data
You have the right of access to your personal data and, in some cases, to require us to restrict, erase or rectify it or to object to our processing it, and the right of data portability.
Our contact details
mail. Liverpool Cricket Club, Aigburth Road, L19 3 QF
email. [email protected]
phone. 0151 427 2930
If you have any concerns or complaints about how we are handling your data please or wish to exercise any of your rights do not hesitate to get in touch with Jez Clein (Cricket Section Chair) at the Club. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (details can be found at www.ico.org.uk) .