With 6 open age teams, a women’s team and various junior sides there is a chance for people of all abilities to come and work on their game. Whether that be learning to bowl or perfecting your cover drive our experienced team of coaches are on hand to help perfect your game.
Senior indoor winter nets will be run from February -April while through the season 1st and 2nd team training will be on a Tuesday at 5.30pm and open senior training being on Thursday also at 5.30pm. For those who are new to the sport or haven’t played for a long time then we also hold a Back to Cricket session on Monday evenings from 7.30pm.
Throughout the winter there is training on Sunday Afternoons, 3-4pm, at SFX School, Woolton Hill Road.
Throughout the season training takes place on Tuesdays from 7pm.
We cater for a wide number of age brackets with coaching sessions for each one as highlighted below.
- Mini Cricket (age 3 – year 1) Sunday afternoons
- U9 (new players from year 2) Friday evenings (softball cricket)
- U11s (year 5&6) Sunday afternoons and Monday evenings (hardball cricket)
- U13s (years 7&8) Sunday afternoons
- U15 (years 9&10) Friday Evenings
- U18s (years 11-13) Wednesday Evenings
- Girls Cricket (from year 2 upwards) Sundays afternoons – Softball and Hardball
Get in touch if you would like your son or daughter to play, beginners welcome at all sessions.
Most sessions are currently full but put your name on this waiting list and we will let you know if a place comes up.
Fees for training are £16 a month which includes junior membership at Liverpool Cricket Club with access to all other sports as well.