This policy covers children being taken away from the club’s normal base location and/or home ground, and provides guidance to effectively manage children while in the club’s care.
Parents/carers must give the coach written permission (WhatsApp / email acceptable) for their child (under 18) to leave the club or a match on their own.
In addition to the details in this section the club will also:
• Follow ECB recruitment guidelines for team managers/coaches and volunteer appointments
• Undertake risk assessments of venues and facilities
• Follow ECB supervision guidance for cricket activities involving children
• Have an agreed transport policy in place at the club
• Ensure the team has agreed to act within the appropriate ECB and/or Club Code of Conducts